Bodegas Ostatu

Rioja Rosado

1599
750 ml
$0.63 / fl oz
Favorite
Rioja Rosado

Product Details

750ml, 13.49% abv
Bodegas Ostatu's Rioja Rosado is made from some of the oldest vines (between 25 and 50 years old) from Bodegas Ostatu’s highest vineyards. A blend of 70% Tempranillo with the remaining 30% made up by Garnacha and Viura, this soft and bright take on a classic rosé from Rioja has aromas of strawberries, currants, and a touch of citrus peel. The palate is warm with good acidity, providing a balanced structure that embraces the fruitier notes of the wine without being too jammy. Serve with grilled salmon or creamy vegetable sides.

Available for Delivery

About The Producer

Bodegas Ostatu
Samaniego
The Saenz de Samaniego family has been in the area for many generations. The winery dates back over two hundred and fifty years. The vineyards, which are protected by the Sierra de Cantabria range, are composed of chalk and clay and the average age of the vines is 50 years.Read more